Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ironically, I'm IN Brighton this weekend, and have just driven past The Amex... I had a little look skywards and thanked the good Lord "Chris" Almighty!!
D50ekT9WwAAOd-q.jpg

He's one of our own.

Duffy and Dunk are a credit to Centre backs who can still actually defend like the old days, fucking superb today

Well done Brighton fuck you Woolwich!!!!

Done done you cunts!!
The standard of CBs has gone down a lot. That's why van dijk stands out more than he should. He is good, just not as good as made out due to lower standards these days.

Back to your point, I agree. The priority used to be being able to defend well & then their ability on the ball. Now it's pretty much 50/50. Feel like it's gone too far the other way now where basic defending has gone out the window & the priority isn't to improve your defensive skills.
So good on the Brighton CBs for sticking to the basics of defending.

Couldn't bare to watch it. Just seen Woolwich goal. Never a pen. So soft. All we ask is you are as sure as sure can be that it's a pen. Not guessing it is based on maybe some slight contact. Looking forward to match of the day later for both that game & United's.

Couldn't bare to watch it. Just seen Woolwich goal. Never a pen. So soft. All we ask is you are as sure as sure can be that it's a pen. Not guessing it is based on maybe some slight contact. Looking forward to match of the day later for both that game & United's.

You’ll love it

Rashford missed an absolute sitter late on

Back
Top Bottom