Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This season should still be treated as a lesson, we’ve been poor and injuries have killed us. We won’t get away with it again
Yeah we got a get out of jail free card there! We don’t get that lucky I hope Levy doesn’t chance it again and he overhauls the squad during the summer! Grealish for a start.

Haven’t seen anything of UTd’s draw but what a result that was too, even less likely than Brighton getting something, massive result forHuudersfield to pull out as I couldn’t see Utd not getting 6 points., even with their current shitness.

This really is a double hit of goodness......

Not only have Woolwich cocked it up in their attempts to finish above us...... but they have also given our players a massive adrenalin shot in the arm pick me up for Wednesday!!!

Hats off to Woolwich..... They really know how to pick us up when we're down.

Son will be relatively rested and should be highly motivated to redeem himself.

Toby only played 1 half as well so should be fresh.

Jan had a week off to rest and recuperate.

You couldn't make this season up!!

:freundgoal:

Just remembered something...

15 May 2016
Newcastle 5 - Tottenham 1
Arsen*l 4 - Aston Villa 0

giphy.gif

Just remembered something...

15 May 2016
Newcastle 5 - Tottenham 1
Arsen*l 4 - Aston Villa 0

giphy.gif
While it would be hard to reasonably expect this again, this just shows that we cannot risk it against Everton. We need to play and perform like our season is on the line. No mistakes, just get at least a tie to see it off.

Back
Top Bottom