Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anything wrong with male on male fellatio?

Not as far as I've said.

Edit: Have City even got a cock???? :kanehand:

EE2ZUT2.jpg

Noticed that Dunfermline play their first friendly on Saturday. It is still June. I suppose their cup competition starts before the League games. That will be why. But June. Far too early.

Special goal by Lucy Bronze for England Women. Cruising now into a matchup vs France or the US. Should be a cracker. Spain - France U21 is 3-1 now and Spain don't look like letting the French back in this.

I missed the first half but all the Argentine people I follow on Twitter seem to be saying he had a very good half
He's had a good one playing as a RB. 3 ballsy tackles that have been checked by VAR. Gotten away scot free with near picture perfect tackles each time.

He's a little daredevil which I am sure Poch loves.

They have Messi, Aguerro and Di Maria up front at the moment. How have they never won anything?
So poorly managed. Also, perhaps over reliant on Messi, in the past the strategy has been pass it to him but if he is doubled up on, unlike at Barca they simply don’t have the ability elsewhere.

Funny reading Twitter and all the Argie people I follow raised eyebrows at Foyth playing at RB and then Lo Celso coming on both these players contributing to this result! There is so little faith in this team and whoever manages it.

A tap in but a good run from deep

Back
Top Bottom