Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. It's seriously affected me. Every goal we score where there's even a hint of something up it feels me with dread and trepidation. Then there's the minutes upon minutes of waiting.
Can't see it ever being scraped now unfortunately, so I thought Souness on Sky just had a good idea: if any part of your body is onside the goal should be given. Might help a bit. But as it stands, it's bollocks as goals galore are getting chalked off for bloody milimetres.

It’s the worst thing to happen to football since Joey Barton. Half the time it’s an obvious decision (fair enough) and half the time it’s still down to fallible human judgment.

I still don’t get how that Norwich goal was ruled out yesterday.

Until there is some tech in the ball that knows when it was kicked and cameras are so high speed and high quality we can clearly know when to stop it on a certain frame it's got no business making such high profile calls
When you consider the compression of the ball when it is kicked you would need a really hi-tec solution to take away any doubt on a tight call. The cost of developing and using that system would make it impossible to implement.

hqdefault.jpg

I genuinely feel sorry for Mane. He seems to have this serious affliction which causes him to fall over whenever a player goes near him. Must be awful to deal with.

Fair play Liverpool, just one loss all calendar year, one loss since the start of the 2018/2019 season in fact.

Yet somehow some people think starting Lucas in the CL final would have given us a better chance.

Here's to a less than exciting 2020 for them. Cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom