Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rexhbeçaj really deserved to score on that great run. But Cordoba is there to hammer in the rebound so all is good.

I really like the look of Cordoba. Big, strong center forward with explosive speed. And doesn't look too bad with the ball at his feet either.

Rexhbeçaj really deserved to score on that great run. But Cordoba is there to hammer in the rebound so all is good.

I really like the look of Cordoba. Big, strong center forward with explosive speed. And doesn't look too bad with the ball at his feet either.
Wouldn't be a bad alternative to Harry.

Seville v betis is on.

Crowd noises and computer crowd occasionally.

And questions to the commentary via text scrolling on the bottom.

(bein US TV.)

Last edited:
Watched Seville and dortmund /biern

Main takeaways

I prefer the fake crowd noise, I was very anti when I heard about it.

If you go behind it's harder to raise the game compared to having your fans in the ground.

Koundé looks worth keeping an eye on, though he's only had to do basic stuff in this one, but done it all well enough. Emerson the RB likewise, wanted to have a good look at him tonight, but Betis barely got him into the game.

Crazy happenings in the Coppa Italia semi final.

Ronaldo missed a penalty then Rebic gets a red card seconds later for kung fu kicking someone in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom