Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised Cheikh is playing for Celta, always quite liked the look of him, we were linked a long time ago, then he had a spell at Lyon (where I thought he looked pretty good as a DM - sure he played well in the CL a couple of times, one against City).

Just realised Cheikh is playing for Celta, always quite liked the look of him, we were linked a long time ago, then he had a spell at Lyon (where I thought he looked pretty good as a DM - sure he played well in the CL a couple of times, one against City).

And Anguissa has pitched up at Villarreal...he had a good couple of seasons at Marseille before joining Fulham's 27 summer singing PL fiasco.

Right, over to the Celta/Villareal game - anyone worth watching in this game, anyone we've been linked with etc ?( reachingforthestars reachingforthestars ?)

Sorry I was painting with my niece

I thought Fulham had done a coup by signing Zambo Anguissa, but clearly not. Pau Torres is getting some praise. Like Leon Bailey, I thought Samuel Chukwueze would light up the place. He's not a regular, so I haven't really cracked the code with quick left legged RWs. The Celta side hasn't been too impressive. Maybe LB Olaza

Sorry I was painting with my niece

I tend to use a roller, but I guess you can cover more wall that way.....?

I thought Fulham had done a coup by signing Zambo Anguissa, but clearly not. Pau Torres is getting some praise. Like Leon Bailey, I thought Samuel Chukwueze would light up the place. He's not a regular, so I haven't really cracked the code with quick left legged RWs. The Celta side hasn't been too impressive. Maybe LB Olaza

I did an hour of this.....pffttt

For the record, I liked the look of both Cheikh and Anguissa in their previous lives, I think both just made wrong moves at the wrong time.

Last edited:
Half watching Mallorca-Barça, they have some system whereby it looks like there are faces in the crowd, although from some cameras you can see the seats are empty. There's piped fan noise too.

It's fairly realistic, especially the latter, had me fooled for a second.

In other news, Braithwaite has just scored his first goal for FCB, 0-2

P0gusBc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom