Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 year Boujellab starting for Schalke. Like the look of him, the cut of his jib...one to keep an eye on and run the rule over.

The big name to keep an eye on in that Schalke lineup is 19 year old Can Bozdogan who is making his debut. Operating out of the right midfield position. Came up at Köln but moved to Schalke for this season and immediately became captain of their U19 side.

Why are Madrid playing at their training ground?

I think initially when it was said there would be no football with fans for the foreseeable, they decided to use the time to to some work on their stadium and use their reserve ground.

Apparently they are now saying that they might start allowing stadiums allocate 20-30% in the near future and Real Madrid are frothing a bit.

That's what I heard on some pod recently.

Deserved equaliser for Betis based on their domination, but stupid foul to give away though, as despite Betis having all the ball, Grenada had done a very good job of preventing Betis creating much

And now Betis go 2-1. Grenada keeper - Rui Silva - had played well until that second goal as well. Two stupid errors have cost Grenada...

....and as I type this Soldado pops up with an equaliser...he must be about 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom