Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the tv provider that sets up crowd noise. For the bundesliga I have been able to pick if I want crowd noise or not.
I thought it would be real shit but it's actually very well done. You get the occasional chant (Spanish fans are less vocal than English ones) but its mainly general hubbub with a sense of individual voices mixed in. The levels go up when the home team is attacking. To be honest if you hadn't been paying attention and just switched it on you wouldn't realise it was piped, it's that realistic.

The faces in the crowd less so, but even so, its better than nothing. Far less weird than that recent England game behind closed doors for example

Last edited:
I thought it would be real shit but it's actually very well done. You get the occasional chant (Spanish fans are less vocal than English ones) but its mainly general hubbub with a sense of individual voices mixed in. The levels go up when the home team is attacking. To be honest if you hadn't been paying attention and just switched it on you would realise it was piped, it's that realistic.

The faces in the crowd less so, but even so, its better than nothing. Far less weird than that recent England game behind closed doors for example
Those sound engineers are earning their pay.

Just about to watch a re-run of Wales and England in Euro 2016.

How our players have dipped since then is so apparent. Even more revealing is that Coleman was just a lucky manager and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom