Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another brutal (and clearly offside) goal from the Brighton keeper.

Is he always this terrible or does he think they can take it easy because of how terrible the bottom of the table is?

Son's goal v Leicester or Sterling's goal v Hammers had to get VARed to the milimeters, but United's? Absolutely not.

LOL

Not only offside but the ball was clearly out of bounds before the goal as well. Shocked to see United getting the benefit of the calls. Not that it matters with how Ryan is playing today.

This isn’t the same Utd side from the first half of the season, I hate to say it but they are far from average. I honestly think they will challenge next season.

Challenge for top 4 maybe but if their top choice back 4 is Shaw-Baily-Harry-AWB with De Gea in net they will come nowhere close to challenging City or Liverpool, doubt they even come close to Chelsea either.

This is another point on how shit VAR is, apparently the ball being out of play can't be looked at. What's the point. Another one that pisses me off is if a corner is wrongly given and a team scored from it, again can't be reviewed. If they want the perfect game, then review everything or even better fucking bin it.

This is another point on how shit VAR is, apparently the ball being out of play can't be looked at. What's the point. Another one that pisses me off is if a corner is wrongly given and a team scored from it, again can't be reviewed. If they want the perfect game, then review everything or even better fucking bin it.

The better the big boys do the higher marketability the league has.

Challenge for top 4 maybe but if their top choice back 4 is Shaw-Baily-Harry-AWB with De Gea in net they will come nowhere close to challenging City or Liverpool, doubt they even come close to Chelsea either.
That defense has conceded 3 goals in the past 15 games. Probably a better defensive record then both city and Liverpool over that time period (just a guess haven’t checked).

They also are like second in Europe for most clean sheets. All they needed to add was creativity and they have pogba and Bruno fit and playing together for that now.

If they sign Sancho and he hits the ground running next season I am certain they will challenge. Probably not win it but come with in 2nd/3rd and get close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom