Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that defeat 9:1 against Leicester. You have to stick with the manager sometimes.
Yeah, if they show signs of what the future can look like with the football they are attempting to play with. It was evident with Hasenhuttl very early on what he was trying to do.

As it was when Poch came to Spurs.

As it is with Potter at Brighton and Artetta at Woolwich. Plan as day to see what identity is being created at these clubs.

Yeah, if they show signs of what the future can look like with the football they are attempting to play with. It was evident with Hasenhuttl very early on what he was trying to do.

As it is with Potter at Brighton and Artetta at Woolwich. Plan as day to see what identity is being created at these clubs.
Not sure yet about Arteta though.

Everytime I've seen Arse they've looked an utter shambles tbh... Been hard to see what the plan is through the individual incompetence.

What's the sketch with them then?

Not sure yet about Arteta though.
I've no idea if he's any good, whether he will make it or not. He's done more at Woolwich, with a worse team than Jose has done at Spurs, in NINE fewer games too. In fact, from his 1st game it was clear what his identity he wants for the team is.

I've absolutely no idea what ours is.

I've no idea if he's any good, whether he will make it or not. He's done more at Woolwich, with a worse team than Jose has done at Spurs, in NINE fewer games too. In fact, from his 1st game it was clear what his identity he wants for the team is.

Assumin it's not for the wheels to fall off any time someone gets at them (like most Arse teams of the last decade); what is it?

Everytime I've seen Arse they've looked an utter shambles tbh... Been hard to see what the plan is through the individual incompetence.

What's the sketch with them then?
Every game he has them pressing high up the pitch. Midfield are more aggressive and press to. When they attack they do so with a purpose and there are repeatable patterns of play. They've also been competitive in the big games, not shitting their pants sat in a low block.

Night and day difference from what we've seen from Jose I'm afraid.

Yeah, you do... You just don't like the prospect of it (which in itself is reasonable enough).

Even though he's been known to come out of his shell for a few spells, we all know what the quintessential Jose-ball is.

Every game he has them pressing high up the pitch. Midfield are more aggressive and press to. When they attack they do so with a purpose and there are repeatable patterns of play. They've also been competitive in the big games, not shitting their pants sat in a low block.

Night and day difference from what we've seen from Jose I'm afraid.

C'mon man... I am not seeking a comparison with Jose.... Please let other shit breath.

"They've also been competitive in the big games"

vs City & Chavs were not exactly what I'd call competetive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom