Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Kane and Son were to push for the exit, what kind of price tags would you put on them? Got a feeling there is a touch of the Daniel Levys about you, my Viking friend.

No idea what the market is gonna look like now with covid but probably not a lot of clubs who can shell out huge sums, yet rumours that Liverpool are readying an offer of 200 for Mbappe. I’ll be positive and go 120 Kane and 75 Son

Not a good game from him today (just like the rest of the players) but I do see some raw skill from Kean and he seems more mature than he ever was at Juve and Everton. Kind of a shame Monaco scored on their first attack I would have liked to see them play a bit more. They totally caught PSG by surprise by pushing both WBs high and outnumbering them. Well we got a strong solid defensive game from Monaco.

Fair play to Kovac for switching system for this. And generally at Monaco, he’s back coaching more at “his level” again and making a decent job of it.

I think Son may have the hump. Also, Daddy Poch is said to want Kane if Neymar leaves. I wouldn't begrudge either of them a move. I can't say the same for bus-conductor bus-conductor . He hates Sonny, and probably would prefer him to live in misery.

I don’t hate him, I just think 15% of what he does is wonderful, 85% of what he does is pretty shoddy - and here we are again, two months into another one of his MIA hiatuses, where he’s like a fucking ghost.

It’s 15% more wonderful than most of our other attacking bumblers, but still comes attached to a fucket load of piffle.

I don’t hate him, I just think 15% of what he does is wonderful, 85% of what he does is pretty shoddy - and here we are again, two months into another one of his MIA hiatuses, where he’s like a fucking ghost.

It’s 15% more wonderful than most of our other attacking bumblers, but still comes attached to a fucket load of meh.
Yeah, you hate him. You are always itching to dig him out in the match threads.

It’s 15% more wonderful than most of our other attacking bumblers, but still comes attached to a fucket load of meh.
You should learn to be more like AFTVsammyspurs, and support the club from top to bottom, M8.

It’s 15% more wonderful than most of our other attacking bumblers, but still comes attached to a fucket load of piffle.

In our counter attacking setup he’s basically our only threat

Kovac has Monaco up and running now. Could've gone with him since he tonked us 7-2 at home when we sacked Poch, but were too scared of appointing him since he "only" won the League with Bayern the year before.

Kovac is a good manager and definitely a good shout.

His Frankfurt side was a fantastic team to watch and I remember being so impressed at how they beat Bayern in the domestic cup final a few years back.

Glad to see he's doing well at Monaco.

Ive watched 30mins, I’m going to watch the rest later. I would have started Veratti and Draxler too, I would have started Draxler instead of Kean on Tuesday- I know he scored a set piece but I thought Kean offered fuck all apart from that in the remit he was used in.
I thought Kean bullied their backline. He played the perfect foil for Mbappe, in that he pushed back the Barca defence, enabling Mbappé to drop deeper and then use his pace to run into space in front of and then behind/through the backline.

Back
Top Bottom