Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Rangers win their next two games and Celtic don't pick any up then Rangers would only need a point at the next Old Firm away at Celtic to clinch the league at Celtic Park.

Unless we play on the same date I am pencilling that game into my schedule.

That's not right.

If Rangers win next 2 and Celtic don't (even a draw and a win) then Rangers will have won title before they play Celtic.

Rangers only need 7 points (through a combination of them gaining them, or Celtic dropping them), so Celtic have to at least match Rangers results over next 2 games to keep it alive for the Old Firm Derby.

Sadly, the most embarrassing red card decision and Zapata going off injured has ruined the spectacle of this one.

:pochwtf:

EvBOnnfXEAAEjM8

Once again everyone else is lucky that Pep does not value the striker position.

Jesus flubs so many chances. If they had a real striker they would be borderline unbeatable, if they aren't that already.

Once again everyone else is lucky that Pep does not value the striker position.

Jesus flubs so many chances. If they had a real striker they would be borderline unbeatable, if they aren't that already.

Yeah, he's not a bad player by any means but he's no superstar and that's a position they can easily upgrade on. Aguero is class but is always injured.

City on the whole do wasn't a load of chances, can only think they're relaxed about it as they seem to be able to create at will.

I actually think they're the most likely destination for Kane should he decide to leave us. They can afford him and he'd win plenty up there as well.

Yeah, he's not a bad player by any means but he's no superstar and that's a position they can easily upgrade on. Aguero is class but is always injured.

City on the whole do wasn't a load of chances, can only think they're relaxed about it as they seem to be able to create at will.

I actually think they're the most likely destination for Kane should he decide to leave us. They can afford him and he'd win plenty up there as well.

He has a ton talent I just find he struggles when he has to think. Maybe harsh but when he reacts he does well, when he has time it is amazing how often he gets it wrong.

I also wonder about his confidence, as that play I was referencing top strikers are aggressive and take control to score when they get it like that, Jesus seemed to be looking for someone else to score it. I have seen him similarly looking around for others when it is him that should be putting them home.

Edit:

And of course he comes and scores there, but that is what he needs to do more be forceful and attack balls like that.

He has a ton talent I just find he struggles when he has to think. Maybe harsh but when he reacts he does well, when he has time it is amazing how often he gets it wrong.

I also wonder about his confidence, as that play I was referencing top strikers are aggressive and take control to score when they get it like that, Jesus seemed to be looking for someone else to score it. I have seen him similarly looking around for others when it is him that should be putting them home.

Edit:

And of course he comes and scores there, but that is what he needs to do more be forceful and attack balls like that.

You should know by now that every time you criticise a team or players finishing ability they score - you should put a bet on everytime.

I think it's twice that you've done it with Gundogan, who has gone on to then score two goals in the game and you've done it with Gabriel Jesus today.

You should know by now that every time you criticise a team or players finishing ability they score - you should put a bet on everytime.

I think it's twice that you've done it with Gundogan, who has gone on to then score two goals in the game and you've done it with Gabriel Jesus today.

Just City though, so maybe I should just praise them from this point out and they will finally go to shit!

Back
Top Bottom