Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But... but... but...

He plays attacking football! We all wish he could come here! We wish we could play the Southampton way!

He's German, as I understand it, that's important these days apparently.

Where are those who were aching for Hasenhuttl to take over and lead us forward?

Stand up and be counted, oh visionaries.

See also "I wish we played like Leeds" 5 minutes into the game where we thrashed them 3-0
I don’t care who we play like, as long as it’s not Spurs under the fucking dinosaur

Thanks for your patronising reply.

I indeed watched a game when we thrashed them, scoring THE SAME GOAL again and again, where their manager was utterly incapable of changing a damn thing. Strangely, I don't remember you bigging him up back then.

Your're right. He's the man for us.

Yeah, I can patronise too

Did I even say he was the man for us? I said he was better than what we have now.

I am not even bigging him up now so not sure what that nonsense is about.

But again not surprising that you are focusing on one game to determine a manager's worth, it seems one game is about as much as you can focus on, asking for anything further is likely too much of a stretch for you.

Did I even say he was the man for us? I said he was better than what we have now.

I am not even bigging him up now so not sure what that nonsense is about.

But again not surprising that you are focusing on one game to determine a manager's worth, it seems one game is about as much as you can focus on, asking for anything further is likely too much of a stretch for you.
You're right mate.

Bored with you now

Didn't change the direction of the ball. People are losing sense when it comes to offside rule. The very main concept of offside, is to not give the strikers an unfair chance, that's why it was created. Although it's a beautiful overhead kick by the prick, he had an advantage because of his positioning. It's fucking ridiculous how this goal is allowed to stand, and how Son's goal v the dippers was disallowed, considering who had more of an advantage when it comes to positioning.
The defender just kicked it to Giroud who was behind him. There is nothing discuss, he wasn't offside.

Haven't watched it since the first lockdown. I've always enjoyed watching it previously and I'd say that for the most part, most teams were mostly competitant with technically gifted players.

Atleti were shit then too but I thought they had turned the corner this season given their position in the league.

They are there more on the fact they tend to be consistently hard to beat amongst their league and the horrendously slow starts for Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Both are now catching them up though.

But... but... but...

He plays attacking football! We all wish he could come here! We wish we could play the Southampton way!

He's German, as I understand it, that's important these days apparently.

Where are those who were aching for Hasenhuttl to take over and lead us forward?

Stand up and be counted, oh visionaries.

See also "I wish we played like Leeds" 5 minutes into the game where we thrashed them 3-0
Would that be a Leeds team sitting 1 point behind us while actually playing something resembling football and entertainment this season ?

This is why Hasenhuttl is still worthy of credit, there isn't a single one of their regular players I'd want as first choice here, not even Ings. The only one that remotely interests me is Diallo, and he's not a regular for them and I've only seen him a couple of times.
Since KWP has been out they have looked disjointed. He isn't the only reason for their decline in form, but says something about the kid.

If Rangers win their next two games and Celtic don't pick any up then Rangers would only need a point at the next Old Firm away at Celtic to clinch the league at Celtic Park.

Unless we play on the same date I am pencilling that game into my schedule.

Back
Top Bottom