Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He tends to be in these big Prem games.

In 10 games against the traditional big 6 since he arrived in the league, he has 0 goals or assists from open play
Yeah, 'lying stats' again. And this is because you are focusing on those games where he doesn't score. Pay attention to the others and you'll have a different opinion...but not the whole games, just the goals.

Yeah, 'lying stats' again. And this is because you are focusing on those games where he doesn't score. Pay attention to the others and you'll have a different opinion...but not the whole games, just the goals.
He's certainly been great for United but I've seen him disappear in a lot of big gams when the opposition focusing on taking him out of the match.

He's certainly been great for United but I've seen him disappear in a lot of big gams when the opposition focusing on taking him out of the match.
Yeah, I was joking. In reality I think he's a rubbish pot shot artist and would have hated him at Spurs. I dislike him for the same reasons I want to see the back of Dele and CE and get a player that give us 90 minutes of footballing quality and has some ability on the ball to resist pressure. Otherwise you are too easily taken out of the game.

I am far from a goalkeeping expert but it seems like Mendy punches a lot of balls into potentially dangerous areas when he could/should just catch it.

Maybe they are too hard to catch but it seems other keepers are able to keep them on similar shots.

Back
Top Bottom