Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me it makes for integration much easier but we were met with a new challenge which is going from a EL team to a C L team puts more pressure on the quality of production. Easier to select and play academy players in EL than CL.
Excellent fucking point Guids. The project being ahead of schedule affected us in numerous ways beyond just supporter expectations...and I really hadn't thought of this one...but just know that when I repeat it later to someone else I will take full credit.:pochsmirk:

As a local man it’s hugely important. We don’t have a Spurs TV like Chelsea or Man U broadcasting their academy games or streaming them live on YouTube, those clubs get 20k watching.
But we have a YT channel and a SpursTV. Why don't they show academy games? Seems a gap that should be filled.

Goes without saying that in the absence of a DoF who owns this?
DOF? That's a good one. Got any more jokes?

3 take aways from manure v shitty

1. Frodo has the most annoying voice in the world
2. Pep needs to stop with the hoodies.
3. City are playing worse since KDB came back from injury

Are people saying Liverpool are wank now? I thought people have been saying we need to be like them and like Klopp etc. What’s changed?
i would take Klopp’s pet
...yes?

I'm so confused - both those teams have done better than us over the last 5 years. Why would we not want to be better?
But Jose didn’t manage them, seems we can only want Jose or be like a club he once managed, fuck that

Not sure what feed everyone is getting but I hope it is better than the nonsense commentary that I have on my feed.

A Chelsea win isn't too bad...... I'd rather a draw but if Everton lose then it's pretty good.

Win our game in hand and we'll be net 2 points from 4th.

Although Chelsea's next 5 or 6 games 'look' quite easy.

A Chelsea win isn't too bad...... I'd rather a draw but if Everton lose then it's pretty good.

Win our game in hand and we'll be net 2 points from 4th.

Although Chelsea's next 5 or 6 games 'look' quite easy.
Isn't a Chelsea win the worst possible result? Apart from the fact it is Chelsea, Everton are more likely to drop points elsewhere.

Everton always look so much worse without James. Not sure if their record bares that out but all the talk about us being a Kane team or United a Bruno team, Villa a Grealish team, Everton seem from a viewing standard at least to be very much a James team.

Back
Top Bottom