Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the less glamorous side of football. David Cox of Albion Rovers in Scotland retire mid game after the Stenhousemuir captain reportedly told him that he "should have done it right the first time", referring to Cox's previous attempt at taking his own life (he has a long fight with mental illness).

The Stenhousemuir player in question, Jonathan Tiffoney, seems a right cunt and is already a registered sex offender to add to his resume.

In the less glamorous side of football. David Cox of Albion Rovers in Scotland retire mid game after the Stenhousemuir captain reportedly told him that he "should have done it right the first time", referring to Cox's previous attempt at taking his own life (he has a long fight with mental illness).

The Stenhousemuir player in question, Jonathan Tiffoney, seems a right cunt and is already a registered sex offender to add to his resume.

That's just fucking pathetic by Tiffoney.

everyone likes to call him a PE teacher but Solskjaer has done a good job at UTD

we were better than them not too long ago , we are a million miles away now

I don't think we are a million miles away. I think we are the right appointment away after one season of tutelage.

I got some backlash the last time I said this, but Bale needs to go. The whole old guard mentality needs to go and I don't see the point of a luxury player taking up squad space. Especially at half his weekly wage of 100k+ and the lack of fitness to play a high-intensity game that we are all (mostly all) wanting.

The registered sex offender is a captain?

Why is it people always put words into other peoples mouths that they never uttered?

I didn't say it was a tactically brilliant display by PSG once! I am however impressed (first half) and against Bayern (2nd leg) how much of a unit/team PSG as. This absolutely wasn't present under Tuchel, in the big games in the CL. PSG has its individual grafters, but Poch has certainly got others in that team working hard off the ball.

It absolutely was present under Tuchel, I gave you an example of that, verses Bayern last year's final, against a better Bayern.

And Tuchel did it last week against City to be effect with an inferior team to that of Poch's PSG.

I think it's too early to judge Poch at PSG, but I've been far more impressed by the clear tactical improvement in Chelsea under Tuchel than any tactical difference Poch has made to PSG.

Burn me at the stake.

Mi
xMB395X.gif
Who is this guy and why do I see you British twats post him as reaction gifs so often?

And Tuchel did it last week against City to be effect with an inferior team to that of Poch's PSG.
I think you do a disservice to that Chelsea team. They have some good players (though young and will need time to gel and grow but good nonetheless). You and I were both taking apart that PSG team earlier in the season...of course that was when tuchel was there and it didn't serve your agenda to overrate it. They are a mish-mash of players with no coherent recruitment plan. That said, Tuchel has done a nice job with Chelsea.

I think it's too early to judge Poch at PSG, but I've been far more impressed by the clear tactical improvement in Chelsea under Tuchel than any tactical difference Poch has made to PSG.
Color me shocked you one-eyed weasel!

Woolwich were awful because they are a bad team not because they played poor, they don't have another gear to step up to.
We shall see in the 2nd leg. Crazy how they knocked out Chelsea & city playing in this awful gear. But Villarreal are too strong for them

We shall see in the 2nd leg. Crazy how they knocked out Chelsea & city playing in this awful gear. But Villarreal are too strong for them

City badly outplayed them and looked about as disinterested as they could.

The final was pure luck and horrible reffing.

Back
Top Bottom