Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I crazy for thinking there's not much in that tackle?

Also Woolwich look like shit yet again. I think they've had one decent chance but in total maybe 2 shots?

I don't get what their fascination with Nketiah is, he looks way out of his depth.

Woolwich better hope they get something from this - I think they have City, Leicester and Man Utd in their next 3 games with 2 Europa League games in between. They don't really have the depth to compete like that and continue to play the way they do and it could really be another tough season for them.

Woolwich better hope they get something from this - I think they have City, Leicester and Man Utd in their next 3 games with 2 Europa League games in between. They don't really have the depth to compete like that and continue to play the way they do and it could really be another tough season for them.

Imagine these boards if we had their depth.

Back
Top Bottom