Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How this Woolwich team find themselves 5 points clear of us and 3 off top is incredible really.

Going to be a straaaaaaaaaange season.

About 65 mins into the Lazio/Inter game.

Wanted to have a good look at Skriniar, but he's had so little to do for the first hour it's been hard to weigh him up, what I would say is there seems to be a bit of the younger Alderweireld about him, that kind of mould, not the most zippy, but more mobile than TA is now obviously, seems a good reader and pretty comfortable on the ball as long as he's not under too much pressure. Lazio just starting to have more of the game now, and I'm not loving everything I'm seeing from Skriniar. There's been a couple of times though where he seems to drop too deep and/or stand off too much when play is developing on the edge of the box, possibly because he's not the most agile. Don't like that so much.

Was has happened to Sheff Utd over the summer? Can't believe it's the same team that turned us over last year so easily.

They lost one of the goalkeepers best performing goalkeepers from last season (Henderson) and their best centre back is now out injured for the season (O'Connell).

They also haven't strengthened their side at all really.

Back
Top Bottom