Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody has paid money extra for a game right??? Get a stream subscription site.. better than dodgy flash streams

streamnowtv does the job

Any guesses for the media spin on this one?

Arteta "masterclass" to go to City and only concede 1, you can really see the "structure" he is instilling into the squad?

My goodness they are wank.

Not sure about the media but I am already seeing the "usually we lose this game 5-0, so 1-0 is showing how much progression we are making under Areta" and " didn't expect to win this so this result is fine or even better than expected" nonsense from the fans.

Also a lot of ignoring that City rarely attempted much attacking and instead crediting their defense for preventing them from creating more chances.

I see Aubamayang has the same amount of goals (1) and assists (1) as Serge Aurier this season. In 4 more games too.

To think, he's better than Sir Harold Kane too.

Back
Top Bottom