Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody has paid money extra for a game right??? Get a stream subscription site.. better than dodgy flash streams

streamnowtv does the job

No chance, even if its us vs. the scum in a title decider, I'll find a dodgy river thanks

fuck em

Anybody that pays the £15 deserves to be robbed off their hard earned.

That is the type of play that VAR should be used for.

Guy is clearly offside and no need to break it down frame by frame and create lines to see if he has a nose hair over the line.

I think its more a question of when not if with Ole.

So what can we expect Poch to do with this squad?

Personally think he'd be making a big mistake going there

If they were happy to limit Jose's influence/input, they'll happily gimp Poch about like they are with Ole.... He'll not find what he's looking for there.

I’d hate to see him go there. Not because who it is but because it seems like the biggest and obvious poison chalice out there.

I would think that he would pass, but maybe seeing little other options opening he sees it as a chance to get back to managing rather than staying out for another season.

If he did go I would ensure that they are getting a world class CB like Upamecamo or someone on that level or its a no. Maguire with someone like that to cover for him can work, without a player of that level the backline is way too awful to even bother.

Telles in for Shaw as well. Greenwood-Martial-Rashford as often as possible. Daniel James playing as little as possible in PL games, only in European ties against weak opposition and Cup games.

Edit:

Also forgot this as it seems obvious Henderson starts not De Gea

Back
Top Bottom