Other matches Fred - 2020/21

Its not been done here cos the PFA are against it.

Cos then the public get to hear what mouthy cunts some of the media darlings are.

We can't have a player appearing in an anti racism ad then caught muttering a racial slur and it getting picked up by ref mic, can we
I know this is the argument but I hate it. Tell the players to grow up. If they're heard saying anything untoward then they get retrospective punishment. Not hard.

Getting refs on mics would be a massive step forward for the game

Johnboy40

Where's the Kaboom?
I know this is the argument but I hate it. Tell the players to grow up. If they're heard saying anything untoward then they get retrospective punishment. Not hard.

Getting refs on mics would be a massive step forward for the game
i completely agree.
they manage it in the egg chasing, for those in the ground and watching TV. (remember, Egg chasing only has video refs, ref mics etc for televised games, which i hate. it means the weekend gamethat is on the telly is played under different laws to the rest, which i detest as a concept)

there is even money to be made by selling the earpieces that connect to it at the stadium.

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Sheff Utd are muck.

Haven't scored a goal at home from open play since the 11th of July. That'll be 5 home games ago if they don't manage to score from open play in this one.

That was also the last time they actually won a game. Getting just 1 point from a possible 27 points since. With that 1 point coming against arguably the worst team in the league. Fulham.

Airfixx

Trusting the process.
Sheff Utd are muck.

Haven't scored a goal at home from open play since the 11th of July. That'll be 5 home games ago if they don't manage to score from open play in this one.

That was also the last time they actually won a game. Getting just 1 point from a possible 27 points since. With that 1 point coming against arguably the worst team in the league. Fulham.

I thought we were the only team they've beaten since lockdown. :mourweird:

Top Bottom