Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ward-Prowse is the best set piece taker bar De Bruyne.

Southampton played very well against us in the first half of our game but fell apart.

Like West Ham they will finish between 8th and 12th and possibly higher.

If they had depth it would be fun to watch them go for it all year, but just don't think they can make a top 6 push. Love them since the break, a completely different team.

JWP is a fucking demon in the midfield. He just doesn't stop, except to take a free kick.

That's actually an incredible stat, sums up how mad the league is at the moment. If only we could defend set pieces.

I don't think it's that incredible.

We aren't even that bad defensively. Poor at set pieces, sure. But from what I have seen from many teams this season, I think we are definitely in the upper tier for open play defending.

39 year old Ibrahimovic just scored an overhead kick in the 82nd minute to put AC Milan 1-2 up...

Incredible.

I don't think it's that incredible.

We aren't even that bad defensively. Poor at set pieces, sure. But from what I have seen from many teams this season, I think we are definitely in the upper tier for open play defending.
Yeah I meant more the fact we conceded 3 in 1 game, saying that dippers and United is skewed my the two hammerings they've taken.

Back
Top Bottom