Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The barcodes manager, can't remember the big man's name, talks about Almiron being his favorite player cause he works his socks off and always shows up to practice ready to work.

He's like the less sexy, less good, south american copy of Lamela.

It was the Footybite site I was having all the issues with, went through the first 7 channels, absolutely garbage quality.

Yeh, so much of a crap-shoot in terms of quality and stability... Pop-up mania half the time too (impossile to fend off unless you're on a computer).

Piss poor take. Grealish was the best player on the pitch as usual.

Having the nicest technique on the pitch doesn't make him the "best". He takes far too many touches, hangs on the the ball way too long "look at me being on the ball and whatnot" instead of using the ball cleverly and more often, nearly always has to look before playing passes - granted he has a nice technique when he eventually releases the fucking thing, and is always the laziest wanker without the ball on the pitch.

He's just the dribbly, lazier version of Deli Alli. Neither are without some kind of (differing) talent that can produce the odd moment of quality or productivity, but both are deeply flawed/compromised footballers.

Having the nicest technique on the pitch doesn't make him the "best". He takes far too many touches, hangs on the the ball way too long "look at me being on the ball and whatnot" instead of using the ball cleverly and more often, nearly always has to look before playing passes - granted he has a nice technique when he eventually releases the fucking thing, and is always the laziest wanker without the ball on the pitch.

He's just the dribbly, lazier version of Deli Alli. Neither are without some kind of (differing) talent that can produce the odd moment of quality or productivity, but both are deeply flawed/compromised footballers.

Never in a million years worth the amount of money he'd cost.... Zaha all over again.

Part of my thinking about him now is that he is so secure with the ball and knows he is going to tempt a flailing leg to come in and draw a free kick, that he been urged to hold onto the ball and get Ming's up for a free kick.

Hmmmm...

A touch harsh I feel.

On Alli, he just seems shot or in need of a new challenge and environment but who knows what and where he will end up. A real crying shame for player and us, because he seemed destined for stardom.

On Grealish, wonderfully composed player, who makes the game seem so easy at times. I do agree however that sometimes it's one touch too many.

Put this way his comparator for us is Ndombele and my honest opinion as it stands is that he would not lessen our quality although I think Ndombele has it in him to be the clearly better player.

He wouldn't look out of place at any big club

2 years ago I said that I think he peaked and that his star never rose as high as some thought he would.

I'm an idiot and was judging a kid that got his start as a 17 year old or so and already wrote him off at 20 something.

He has been immense since he took the armband and has found a real nasty side to his game. I would go for him next year.

I won't be surprised if he is neck and neck with PEH in terms of recoveries and tackles at the end of the year. He is everywhere for them.

Back
Top Bottom