Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not one to wish injury on anyone.

But it would be terrible, just terrible if Liverpool And City had our luck over the past few seasons and had their main goal scorer ruled out for a few months with an injury.

JUST TERRIBLE.

City started to control that a bit in the latter stages of that half.

Everytime I watch City, I still see a team we can get a result off of. Yes, we're not playing the best football but we have the players to cause them problems and we've raised it against the big boys under Jose for the most part.

City started to control that a bit in the latter stages of that half.

Everytime I watch City, I still see a team we can get a result off of. Yes, we're not playing the best football but we have the players to cause them problems and we've raised it against the big boys under Jose for the most part.
We’ve got match winners across the park. Can’t string more than 2 passes together to save our lives but our top players seem to take turns winning us games

Kane is approaching that level of form around the time pep attempted to coin us the Harry Kane team

200.gif

Betting scandal!!! :lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom