Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a potentially really bad opinion, and I only really see PSG a handful of times during the Champions League (don't watch L1), but I generally come away feeling underwhelmed by Mbappe. Seems like a very good player but one of the elite players in world football? Not sure about that.

This is a potentially really bad opinion, and I only really see PSG a handful of times during the Champions League (don't watch L1), but I generally come away feeling underwhelmed by Mbappe. Seems like a very good player but one of the elite players in world football? Not sure about that.
There's a bit of a rift between the players and the manager. He is most definitely underperforming/in a funk.

Ole leaving Fred on with FIVE FUCKING SUBS is managerial malpractice.
Even worse at damage control. Should have settled for 2-1 defeat and stay top of the group for now. Tried to be clever and shuffle the whole team after going down 10 mean. Despite PSG was shaky, it was stupid for such tinkering and conceded another goal. Now even if they can get over the line, they likely pick up one of the big boys and go out the next round since the other English teams are topping their groups.

:mourglasses:

Even worse at damage control. Should have settled for 2-1 defeat and stay top of the group for now. Tried to be clever and shuffle the whole team after going down 10 mean. Despite PSG was shaky, it was stupid for such tinkering and conceded another goal. Now even if they can get over the line, they likely pick up one of the big boys and go out the next round since the other English teams are topping their groups.

:mourglasses:
The dude wins just enough not to get fired but not enough to win anything. Perpetual 5th best team in the prem at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom