Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That helps. Crazy how many pens they get. But its an English tradition. United go behind a lot in away games & then turn it around. Really should do a 'draw no bet'. But I just know it will be the one time they lose.
I just knew it!

Keeper shit the bed just in time for you know who.

I know Pep is Pep and he would prefer that his team passes the ball in the back of the net with 11 MFers out there but how are City not out there spending a ton for a striker?

The only reason this game is 0-0 is because City is playing with a front 3 of Foden-Silva-Sterling.

Put a world class striker on their team and they are arguably the favorites or at least Co-favorites for CL, put an decent striker on their team and they likely cruise to the PL title.

It doesn't have to be a one dimensional player like DLC either, surely there is someone out that that can do what Pep wants while providing them with some finishing ability.
:mourwhat:

I can't remember the last good, clean goal United have scored? I know they have but it's been a while. Their goals either come from deflections, penalties, or easy errors like the one today lately. I wouldn't hate them nearly as much if they earned their points.

I can't remember the last good, clean goal United have scored? I know they have but it's been a while. Their goals either come from deflections, penalties, or easy errors like the one today lately. I wouldn't hate them nearly as much if they earned their points.
A goal is a goal, but I understand what you mean. Why couldn't Areola do something stupid like that against us?

Always United getting those goals.

Shall we play guess the minute that United get their penalty winner?

Meme Think GIF

ManU scores and Napoli awarded a "Serge vs Mane" PK at the same time...Insigne misses bringing justice to the affair.

Teams above us just getting results.

And surprise surprise looking at our next few fixtures we play catch up by kicking off last.

Back
Top Bottom