Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You Sir are correct....
YOU WIN THE INTERNET!!

My igonence clearly knows no bounds.... I regret using the 'R' word.... same as I regret using the 'A' word.... and the B word.... and of course the C word.... not forgetting the D E F G H I J K L M words..... and as for the N O P Q R' words.... don't even get me 'S'word'tarted!

The T word thing is, we're running out of U V W X Y Z words we can use....

Maybe shoulda just called him a scoundrel and a cad.... and left it there!

You Sire, have called me an Ass....and I challenge thee to a duel....

Sunset henceforth, Muskets drawn!!

Mate, do me a favour.... it's a fucking football forum, people have their opinions, some have better grammar than others.... I was merely pointing out the latter.... I didn't mean to cause offence.... same as I'm sure bus-conductor bus-conductor didn't mean to offence by calling me a 'stupid wanker!' (I certainly didn't TAKE offence... I've been called much worse, and that's from my own Family!) But it is what it is!

There's a game on Monday, let's concentrate on that, eh?

No need for an overreaction.

It wasn't a major deal until you doubled down (or tripled down now) trying to make it out like everyone else is wrong for correctly pointing out that it is a word that people shouldn't use anymore.

A simple I didn't mean to offend others and if it is a word which has offensive meanings (which it does) I will look to replace its usage in my interactions.

But as I said earlier since that seems to be too difficult for you keep doubling and tripling down on showing everyone how ignorant you truly are.

But the Europa’s worth what 5-15m in prize money? I guess if we have fans back to normal you can add another what 5-7m if you went deep into it?

Don’t get me wrong, I like us being in Europe, but it’s not like CL boost money and it would at least allow a team to train properly for a whole season.
Last season's EL money with clubs getting to Last 16 : certainly worth having even if less than CL, the gap has reduced by comparison with a couple of years ago.

And by comparison, CL earnings

No need for an overreaction.

It wasn't a major deal until you doubled down (or tripled down now) trying to make it out like everyone else is wrong for correctly pointing out that it is a word that people shouldn't use anymore.

A simple I didn't mean to offend others and if it is a word which has offensive meanings (which it does) I will look to replace its usage in my interactions.

But as I said earlier since that seems to be too difficult for you keep doubling and tripling down on showing everyone how ignorant you truly are.
Oh stop it now.... it really ISN'T a major deal!
I didn't mean to offend others and if it is a word which has offensive meanings (which it does) I will look to replace its usage in my interactions.

I meant to call him a "Silly Squirrel" but didn't wanna offend any squirrels (some of my best friends are squirrels!)

Tell you what, you tell me what word I'm allowed to use, and I'll use it. How's that sound?

To be honest, trying to point out someone's ill use of Grammar seems somewhat pointless these days.... so why bother?

And that's the problem I guess!

Don't worry, I won't bother next time. For fear of offending squirrels!

Double down or triple down (are we into Quadruples now?) I couldn't give a shit.... I pointed something out in a way I clearly SHOULDN'T have.... and for that, I'm eternally sorry I'm such an offensive BOOMER!!!

Happy now?

Oh stop it now.... it really ISN'T a major deal!
I didn't mean to offend others and if it is a word which has offensive meanings (which it does) I will look to replace its usage in my interactions.

I meant to call him a "Silly Squirrel" but didn't wanna offend any squirrels (some of my best friends are squirrels!)

Tell you what, you tell me what word I'm allowed to use, and I'll use it. How's that sound?

To be honest, trying to point out someone's ill use of Grammar seems somewhat pointless these days.... so why bother?

And that's the problem I guess!

Don't worry, I won't bother next time. For fear of offending squirrels!

Double down or triple down (are we into Quadruples now?) I couldn't give a shit.... I pointed something out in a way I clearly SHOULDN'T have.... and for that, I'm eternally sorry I'm such an offensive BOOMER!!!

Happy now?

Again you are making this much more complicated than it needs to be, just don't use the word retarded.

I know it use to used all the time but now it is considered offensive.

I wonder how many really good players are sat in Man City’s u23 and u18s with no chance of getting a game and stagnating their careers. Must be quite a few.

Which is why Sancho told them he was refusing to sign a contract at City and moved to Dortmund.

Problem is the youngsters at City and Chelsea are paid as much as most other PL club average players..... so not a lot of incentive on the youngsters to move and not m,any other clubs want to take on the youngsters. other than the very best youngsters

Back
Top Bottom