Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They move the ball crisply and run hard, really shows how bad we are at the moment.

Would anyone be interested in Parker replacing Mourinho? I think he is a good manager.

I feel like I am saying this all the time, but yes obviously prefer him to Jose.

There are many others that I would prefer over Parker. He would be fine but far from an exciting hire or one that I would have many high hopes for other than it being better football than what we saw under Jose.

A little late but what terrible subs by Moyes.

Makes me think it is more luck and Jose being terrible that has them above us rather than Moyesie growing as a manager.

Can’t believe we are actually wanting West Ham to lose , not just for the banter but because they are ahead of us in the league!
I thought 2020 was a fucked up year yet 2021 seems to be taking the piss as well and it’s only February! :mourshock:

Fulham really need to start picking up wins.

This would be 1 win in their last 15 league games. 8 points from safety if they get a point from this one. And with the sort of record they have, that's probably as good as down already.

Burnley away next for them is a big one

Is that a 3 match ban for Soucek? Or will the FA overrule Dean for a second game on the bounce? Even after he's had the opportunity to review the incidents in slow motion for as long as he wants.

2 goals from open play in his last 18 games in all comps for Fernandes.

So what minute do we think they get a penalty in this one?

Back
Top Bottom