Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Makes perfect sense.
If Winks has given away that penalty you wouldnt be calling it soft.
If that goal had come against us, on Dohertys flank, you wouldn’t be sweeping it under the carpet.
Not at all - I would be

Difference is - Thiago is a million times better player - not sure why that offends you so much

Doesn’t take away from his quality - what a stupid point.
I haven’t mentioned his quality.
I’m pointing out that you’re crooning over his debut is hyperbolic.
He did very little of note except make a stupid challenge in the box and miss an easy chance

Then you started wanking over Castagne after 10 minutes because he took a throw in and passed it once

I haven’t mentioned his quality.
I’m pointing out that you’re crooning over his debut is hyperbolic.
He did very little of note except make a stupid challenge in the box and miss an easy chance

Then you started wanking over Castagne after 10 minutes because he took a throw in and passed it once
I can only deduct you haven’t watched either of those games - Thiago was class and Castagne assisted their goal

I’m not sure Thiago would have that much space against 11 men. But he did well to pass sideways a lot under no pressure

You're right - wouldn't get that much space against 11 men.

BUWX3b2CYAAaYdr.jpg

You're right - wouldn't get that much space against 11 men.

BUWX3b2CYAAaYdr.jpg

He hasn’t got that much space though.
He’s being harassed in every passage.
Just because he looks good in that montage, it doesn’t mean he looks as good in the one today where he was lobbing sideways passes at will under no pressure.

Back
Top Bottom