Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See my post above this one, I think Southampton have some pretty meh individuals, which without Hasenhuttl's coaching would really struggle. I have no idea what the point of Armstrong is ? What even is he? and as I type this Armstrong kills a great break with a stupid pass

I was going to write in the first half that I feel he is a much better player than Walcott for this setup. He is more disciplined and has a better record than Walcott if my memory serves me correct.

Who's Gordon ?
flash gordon GIF

Everton will still finish around 8th, squad is shite. They are nothing special. James a passenger today. Nice weekend so far, hopefully scum drop points tonight.

Last edited:
Win against Burnley and we're 2 points off top.

Don't think we can win the League with our current CB pool.

Unless Rondon's an instant hit and we buy another in Jan (unlikely).

Top priority for me is still a cup.

Beat Stoke and we're 2 games away from one.

Really with Sigurdsson and Iwobi starting? Fair enough Richarlison is suspended, they've no depth at all.
That's what I mean those people do not start in their preferred XI. What they played against us probably is:

Pickford, Coleman, Mina, Keane, Digne, Allan, Gomes, Doucoure, Rodriguez, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin

Back
Top Bottom