Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much would Lille's goalkeeper and defence cost?
Djalo and Botman are real talents. Maignan is on our shortlist already. I doubt we'd want Fonte (36) here, since he wasn't spectacular at Southampton either.

Very good DM but not a great footballer, he does his role very well long as you don’t expect him to run a game with passing.

He is decent but West Ham’s best player is Soucek in my view.

I wasn't watching him like a hawk yesterday, but I expected more from him, especially with the ball. I thought the quartet of Soucek, Diop, Dawson and Rice allowed Lacazette to torment them, so something was badly wrong somewhere. They were wanking on MOTD about the pairing of Rice and Soucek, but I just didn't see the magic myself. I fucking hate shithouse football, and that's what West Ham served up.

I'm going to assume that West Ham would want in the region of £80m for Rice, and the likes of Utd might just be stupid enough to spend that kind of money. It ain't gonna suit M.T. Pockets.

Maybe you have watched more West Ham games than I have. Do you know if he is comfortable taking the ball on the turn? Cos if he isn't, then he is a flawed footballer.
Yeah from what I've seen is he does a good job but is limited. Not a bad DM to have. Sort of 7 out of 10 player. Limited on the ball & can be clumsy taking it on the turn. As he is homegrown west ham would want more than his true worth.
Soucek was a find. Scores so many headers.

Last edited:
Fonte was actually great for the saints. Then shit at West Ham, went to China and since went to Lille he’s been excellent. But he’s old as fuck
Yeah he's been brilliant at Lille since he came 3 years ago. A gent too, met him in the city centre once and didn't hesitate to take pictures with anyone who asked him.

Wow if LOSC do it v PSG, Ligue 1 instantly becomes the most interesting League out of the "top 5".
Hopefully lyon win later & it will be a 4 horse race. I'd like lille to do it. Bet they not won it in a long time.
At least inter should win the title instead of juve & Ronaldo.

Back
Top Bottom