Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The standard of European football.is so poor this season and has been for a while and we still can't capitalise.

Hard to comprehend how we have gone from that (insert as you see fit) to this (again as you wish) in 3 seasons.

If you didn't drink before then it's highly likely you will be doing so now

Woolwich in another European semi final and will probably make the final. They always have one up on us no matter if we finish above them. It’s either the Fa cup they win or something else. A complete shambles losing to this Zagreb. Why Mourinho wasn’t sacked that night I will never know.

Woolwich in another European semi final and will probably make the final. They always have one up on us no matter if we finish above them. It’s either the Fa cup they win or something else. A complete shambles losing to this Zagreb. Why Mourinho wasn’t sacked that night I will never know.

It is completely incredible in all regards.

I bet the players couldn't believe it which merely adds to the malaise.

Last edited:
We've still got Lucas 'Bolsanaro' Moura in our team
Name one Brazilian footballer who doesn't support Bolsonaro lol

Anyway just do as I tell you, every EL game just bet on Woolwich and United and turn the telly off.

They always win these games. They love this tin pot cup, it's not worth getting worked up over. Opponents will play their hearts out against us but roll over against them, it's happened like a million times.

It sucka but at least it's free money

Back
Top Bottom