Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In other words shouldnt have been a peno but he was 'clever' to win it.
I don't think it automatically means that. It *can* mean that; namely, he dived. Alternatively, it can simply mean he was on the ball, attacking, was clattered and simply won a penalty for his team.

I don't think either of the penalties were dubious. Both clear.

As a non english fan, just wondering on the take and headlines jack grealish wins a peno. In other words shouldnt have been a peno but he was 'clever' to win it. Not just him but sky sports have a stat most frees 'won' .hes miles ahead even ahrad of the rat fernandes.
I think its a fucking joke but thats the way sport is now

It was a penalty all day long. He almost invited the defender to put his leg out and the defender obliged. Both Austria and Romania kicked him to pieces because that's the only way they knew they could stop him.

Lo Celso starting for Argentina vs Columbia. Montiel in for Foyth.

I generally enjoy watching de Paul and Nicolas Gonzalez so it should be a fun game. Also starting is Nicolas Otamendi, so anything's liable to happen.

One moment aside (gave the ball away to start a quickly snuffed out Columbia attack) Lo Celso is playing very well. Looks a different player when his teammates provide movement and look for the ball. Good chance he comes good under someone like Ten Hag, he has loads of ability.

Good game so far. Argentina up by 2, Martinez stretchered off with a possible head/neck injury, hopefully a precaution. He clashed with Yerry Mina.

One moment aside (gave the ball away to start a quickly snuffed out Columbia attack) Lo Celso is playing very well. Looks a different player when his teammates provide movement and look for the ball. Good chance he comes good under someone like Ten Hag, he has loads of ability.
He is the antithesis of a Mourinho player, I haven't given up on him at all.

Brazil v Chile from last night. Harsh red I think. Very harsh indeed.

tumblr_n7zhiwRc471r21i5xo1_500.gifv

Back
Top Bottom