OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brugge looked like the Poch-led free flowing Spurs teams that we loved so much. PSG looked like the Spurs teams years later with an inept midfield that we loathed so much.
Central midfield is the most important position of the pitch. Everyone that played growing up knows the best players mostly played CM. It’s weird that it is overlooked at the professional level.

He really is a MFer that looks like he has a complete game. Seems to improve everytime I watch him (and I watch most BVB games). Integrated early with them but looks even more confident this season. Love his fluid athleticism in addition to his technique.
It's why I'm saying we should poach his younger bro' if we can. He comes from a diet type I want at our club, permeate that shit out, even if he doesn't make it, we want that body shape, that speed of mind is £100m level.

Though I think Dortmund also are on the money with their nutrition/lifestyle for youngsters, to another order of magnitude to Spurs, this is the epicenter to me why we have fallen well short these past 5-7 years (why both you and BC may be right and wrong about Walker-Peters, highlighted with Noni flourishing at PSV).

Dortmund paid around 25 million for Bellingham. If he's there another year or two he'll make them 100 million profit in today's market.

Thing is, his younger brother, Jobe, is supposed to be even more naturally gifted!

He is an excellent technical centre mid. We are strong in the center with Rice and Philips but Bellingham has better vision and one of those two have to be stood down. England will be better with him as an attacking team.

Phillips is seemingly looked upon to be the slightly more progressive 'roamer' of the two so I could see it being him that gives way in time...

It's why I'm saying we should poach his younger bro' if we can. He comes from a diet type I want at our club, permeate that shit out, even if he doesn't make it, we want that body shape, that speed of mind is £100m level.

Though I think Dortmund also are on the money with their nutrition/lifestyle for youngsters, to another order of magnitude to Spurs, this is the epicenter to me why we have fallen well short these past 5-7 years (why both you and BC may be right and wrong about Walker-Peters, highlighted with Noni flourishing at PSV).
Read somewhere pre-TW that BVB are looking at his bro as well and he was talking about how much he'd like him there. We may not have a chance to get him.

Mauricio Pochettino on PSG's draw against Club Brugge: "We have a magnificent group of players, what we need to do now is find a defensive and offensive structure. We need time."

If there's one thing you wont get there, its time.

Has he banned sprinting?
Shaqiri is there now...team's got more ballast.

The media made it sound as though Lyon put on a good show against Strasbourg, but having since seen most of the game, I am very unimpressed.
Believe it or not, the Angers games being my last viewing I believe, I did think they looked 'improved'. Gonna take in their EL game today...that's assuming I'm not bored back to sleep by our game. #trusttheprocessFiveyoumeanie

Shaqiri is there now...team's got more ballast.
Believe it or not, I thought he was their brightest spark.
Believe it or not, the Angers games being my last viewing I believe, I did think they looked 'improved'. Gonna take in their EL game today...that's assuming I'm not bored back to sleep by our game. #trusttheprocessFiveyoumeanie
I saw the Angers game. I think the scoreline was a bit deceiving, to be honest. Lyon had chances and didn't take 'em. But I was mainly focused on some of the Angers players.

Having ballache with uBlock Origin. Help a brother out.

I see West Ham are routinely winning at a team we couldn’t muster a solitary goal against over 120 mins in a European QF last year

Never change Spurs

Back
Top Bottom