OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think a few members of the forum, including resident superscout ( 🤭 ) Five, were championing Jamal Lewis as a good signing...he is brutal and just got sent off in the first half for 2 of the stupidest yellow cards I've ever seen, the 2nd one for time wasting.

Will be lucky to scrape a 0-0 here.

This is fucking ridiculous when you stop and think about it. The commentators pointed out that one of the Andorra players plays in the 5th tier of the French league. That's not even Vanarama conference level.
This game is just an utter mis match and shit. We have to put the Premier league on hold for a fortnight for this crap risking injuries and needless fatigue.

International football needs a total overhaul, Maybe some folk enjoy England B bashing up a pub team in 2nd gear but I just think its pathetic.

Can’t really believe I’m watching this. Not the most likeable starting XI and yes an utterly pointless game. Not quite sure what I’m hoping for in the second half other than H improving his goal scoring sharpness.

Foden is our best player since Gascoigne. He could go on to be ever better than him, as he looks after himself far better than Gazza ever did.

Pleased to see Grealish get his first goal. The talent is there, but he needs to start scoring more for club and country to get to that next level.

Back
Top Bottom