OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I notice Harry tweeted to praise the officials (who I thought did well) and it got me thinking about when he forgot/lost his password after we beat City. Strange timing for a temporary glitch.

Thought the Scotland game yesterday was superb as entertainment, if not overall quality. Some decent goals and I’m pleased they won too. Hope they can scrape through to the WC. Presume feelings are similar back this way across the border?

:mourweird:

Thought the Scotland game yesterday was superb as entertainment, if not overall quality. Some decent goals and I’m pleased they won too. Hope they can scrape through to the WC. Presume feelings are similar back this way across the border?

:mourweird:

Were Scotland's fans admonished for booing the Israeli anthem? Didn't watch it but I am assuming it was glossed over.

Israel are the Millwall of the national scene.

This may just be me being coloured by the recent couple of weeks.

But I honestly think that Martinez brand of football would suit Spurs a lot better than Nuno's.

It's not bad football to watch. Attacking, decent focus on possession and so on. He's not the same manager that was at Wigan and Everton.

Not saying that he would be the perfect Spurs manager. But better than Nuno.

But I honestly think that Martinez brand of football would suit Spurs a lot better than Nuno's.

It's not bad football to watch. Attacking, decent focus on possession and so on. He's not the same manager that was at Wigan and Everton.

It’s bullshit, it’s attacking when it’s allowed to be. When Italy pressed them first half,, his team were clueless, despite having some superior individuals.

It was the same in the Euros. They were largely passive and devoid of ideas when they played anyone remotely interested in competing for the ball themselves. Italy in the Euros dominated the game/ball first half, got 2-0 up and won the game. They skanked a win against Portugal (Portugal FFS) with 40% of the ball. The only decent team they dominated at the Euros was France managed by that buffoon Deschamps who never wants his team to have the ball.

If he brings De Bruyne, Lukaku, Castagne and Thielemans with him it could be worth looking at I guess.

If he brings De Bruyne, Lukaku, Castagne and Thielemans with him it could be worth looking at I guess.
Manager plays his best players isn't exactly a slight against him. But I get that he is a meme in England because of his Wigan and Everton spells but saying that Belgium are as good as they are in spite of him feels like a stretch to me. Obviously the players are good but he sets them up to get the most out of them. Which all managers should.

Manager plays his best players isn't exactly a slight against him. But I get that he is a meme in England because of his Wigan and Everton spells but saying that Belgium are as good as they are in spite of him feels like a stretch to me. Obviously the players are good but he sets them up to get the most out of them. Which all managers should.
He has had a "golden generation" to work with and they have one semi-final to show for it.

Back
Top Bottom