OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the hoffenheim vs cologne highlights and I cannot believe how absolutely pathetic cologne's defending is. The pace of play is just mind numbingly slow from the defenders.

The cologne center back #22 (who apparently is worth 3.85 million!!!!) can barely maintain a medium jog and is barely even trying on the goals. I'll find better effort in my pub league tonight. The defending is worse than championship level.

Is the bundesliga really this bad?

Watching the hoffenheim vs cologne highlights and I cannot believe how absolutely pathetic cologne's defending is. The pace of play is just mind numbingly slow from the defenders.

The cologne center back #22 (who apparently is worth 3.85 million!!!!) can barely maintain a medium jog and is barely even trying on the goals. I'll find better effort in my pub league tonight. The defending is worse than championship level.

Is the bundesliga really this bad?
No. But Cologne is surprisingly. This was extremely off boil for them. And Hoffenheim did everything right.

PochStG v

PochStG looking very meh, Aaaangie had some decent chances….ooh and as I write this Aaaangie take the lead…

...ye of little faith, BC! Saint Poch, the patron saint of wayward c*nts, will continue to guide you even in your times of disbelief. His final beatific miracle should have been enough for you. Mother Teresa (what's she ever done?) never got a team with Sissoko manning the MF to the CL final. We pray in his name.

...ye of little faith, BC! Saint Poch, the patron saint of wayward c*nts, will continue to guide you even in your times of disbelief. His final beatific miracle should have been enough for you. Mother Teresa (what's she ever done?) never got a team with Sissoko manning the MF to the CL final. We pray in his name.

She had the great fortune to meet Zest in 1995 (feels a moment for vulgar third person use), we met because I didn’t want to hear preaching about the Calendar method of contraception, neither did she!

She had the great fortune to meet Zest in 1995 (feels a moment for vulgar third person use), we met because I didn’t want to hear preaching about the Calendar method of contraception, neither did she!
I must say, my dear Zest, that Todd does indeed find that story quite interesting. But she never did it on a cold, rainy night in Stoke! So, though her works might warrant canonization they pale in comparison to the miracles and final martyrdom of Saint Poch. bus-conductor bus-conductor seeks his intercession in his most trying of tactical times though he curses his good name in good weather.

I must say, my dear Zest, that Todd does indeed find that story quite interesting. But she never did it on a cold, rainy night in Stoke! So, though her works might warrant canonization they pale in comparison to the miracles and final martyrdom of Saint Poch. bus-conductor bus-conductor seeks his intercession in his most trying of tactical times though he curses his good name in good weather.
Maybe, but as we shook hands she said “God prefers a high energy press, make if it what you will…

Rose has been washed up for a few years but this is a bit sad to watch. Looks like he won a competition, he is trying to play as if he’s still 25. He’s getting rolled every time Salah comes near him.

Rose has been washed up for a few years but this is a bit sad to watch. Looks like he won a competition, he is trying to play as if he’s still 25. He’s getting rolled every time Salah comes near him.

Well Salah is the best player in the world currently, he'll do that to most full-backs in this form. Including a prime Rose.

Back
Top Bottom