OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we had any common sense, we should go for Sarr with all the Watford struggles. Newcastle won't sell Saint-Maximin anymore and Traore is a one-trick pony...
Suspect Toon will Hoover up this type of player, or push prices for his type out of range…

Yep and to think we were on par with them only few years ago. Look at the difference in fortunes. That’s the difference between good owners and cunt owners like ours

I bet you have a little ENIC-sulk whenever you don't get Turkey Dinosaurs and Alphabetti Spaghetti for dinner too, don't you..... :)

Firmino is dog shit these days.

Steve Martin Reaction GIF

Question is would Watford cash in on Sarr in January if it meant funding essential improvements elsewhere on the pitch?

.......Or would they rather wait for relegation to force their hand; likley for a few quid less?

Roses legs have gone. In his prime he would have put up a decent fight with Salah but today he looks like an old man.

Question is would Watford cash in on Sarr in January if it meant funding essential improvements elsewhere on the pitch?

.......Or would they rather wait for relegation to force their hand; likley for a few quid less?
For the amount of money, Newcastle would offer, I think theyd sell.

Stay strong! They were all tap ins into empty nets.

True. He won't score an easier hat-trick. But unlike one or two here I always consider any goal as a goal. Salah was sensational today and Watford were horrid. But it still took an absolute worldie for Salah to get himself on the score sheet. If nothing else Firmino showed great movement to get his three goals. But in that first half his link up play was really sloppy, hence my comment.

True. He won't score an easier hat-trick. But unlike one or two here I always consider any goal as a goal. Salah was sensational today and Watford were horrid. But it still took an absolute worldie for Salah to get himself on the score sheet. If nothing else Firmino showed great movement to get his three goals.
Of course a goals a goal, but almost any striker would have scored that hattrick . All he had to do was know how to run.

Back
Top Bottom