OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they've spent the last 20 years thinking they've got a God given right to take whatever player of ours they like!

they can suck my dick the entitled wankers. I enjoy them losing as much as anyone.

Well that's probably because for a time they did!

Things have changed over the past decade but that has just led to us selling our best players to other clubs instead.

I don't mind United, there's more than enough genuine rivals out there for us Spurs fans no need to fabricate a rivalry with a club that's not local to us.

I remember when they were the only club standing in the way of Wenger's Woolwich and then Chelsea, in particular in the CL final in 2008.

Some of their media cheerleaders are nauseating but I switch off when they're on anyway!

Atalanta are Italian, don't like Italian clubs nor their national team.
Not wrong with a lot of that but I smell blood for a top 4 spot at their expense. I hate the leading role they had in the ESL and their snide meetings with Boris and others inside number 10. Their fans are a beautiful species of wig-wearing dicks not sure who or why they are moaning and booing at.

Not wrong with a lot of that but I smell blood for a top 4 spot at their expense. I hate the leading role they had in the ESL and their snide meetings with Boris and others inside number 10. Their fans are a beautiful species of wig-wearing dicks not sure who or why they are moaning and booing at.

Ha ha, if any club is going to finish in the Top 4 instead of them then it will be West Ham.

Unbelievable to think we have a chance.

Anyway, a shite United means one of City, Liverpool or Chelsea will win the PL. You'd really rather one of those won it over United?!

Short memories some people have.

I can't help help thinking that somehow, among the famous teams around us and throughout my life, we rarely get nice things. I dunno, our peers get to triumph and come back from adversity and win things we dream of (yes Arsen*l, I'm looking at you here in recent years).

We are left with celebrating them getting dicked over now and then and yet the bulk of the cuntings fall on us.

I seriously don't care if this is ENIC's fault, or Sugar's, or Venables' or Scholar's, or that of any of the managers or players we've had in my 50 years of following us. I just think we're cursed somehow, and I've felt that for years now.

Sometimes I wish I'd never bothered

I can't stand United, but fuck all Italian clubs. I can't even stand pizza which to me is the most over-rated food on the planet.

United have been well in command when they finally showed up this evening and started to put in a bit of effort.

What the fuck did pizza do to you?!

Ha ha, if any club is going to finish in the Top 4 instead of them then it will be West Ham.

Unbelievable to think we have a chance.

Anyway, a shite United means one of City, Liverpool or Chelsea will win the PL. You'd really rather one of those won it over United?!

Short memories some people have.

Arse/Chavs/Spam - Local scum.
City/Chavs/Newcastle - Modern footballing evil.
United/Liverpool - Wankers.

Fuck 'em all....... Fuck 'em all..... etc. 🎶🎶

I'll be controversial and say I do generally support English clubs in Europe. Or at least until they reach the final and then generally my tribalism takes over.

United are getting top 4 because of one person, Ronaldo. He will single handily drag them into the top 4. That’s what you get when you back the manager and buy world class players. Take note bald cunt!!!

I can't help help thinking that somehow, among the famous teams around us and throughout my life, we rarely get nice things. I dunno, our peers get to triumph and come back from adversity and win things we dream of (yes Arsen*l, I'm looking at you here in recent years).

We are left with celebrating them getting dicked over now and then and yet the bulk of the cuntings fall on us.

I seriously don't care if this is ENIC's fault, or Sugar's, or Venables' or Scholar's, or that of any of the managers or players we've had in my 50 years of following us. I just think we're cursed somehow, and I've felt that for years now.

Spurs + England is a penance I don't deserve to be paying. :(

Doesn’t change anything. Ole will win a couple / lose a couple. On and on and ariston.
I was worried at half time that Coach Ole might be getting sacked in the morning. That come from behind win should ensure that he’s still at the wheel when we face them the weekend after next.

Cursed? lol

Please 90% of the enirety of English football would love to swap places with us, just because we haven't won trophies for a while we as a club are in a great place, sometimes people get blinded by this and compare our reality to the rest of our rivals in the top 6 but all this woe is us talk come on stop that please :D

As far as food goes; pizza is a flat-track, tap-in.

Amrite, Beech Beech !?!

:sherwoodwtf:
James Van Der Beek Applause GIF

Back
Top Bottom