OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I bloody said watch what happens when they play someone half decent. They lost the fucking lot. Glorious
But dude... Everton were fucking awful, overall. lol

Scum have got S'ton, Spam and Leeds next up.

Got a chance in the first, but think they'll get done in the other two.

I think rodgers has checked out …. Have city offered him peps job next season ?

That would be great if they did. About the only chance City has of falling off would be making a shit hire like Brenton. I can't see them being that dumb when they would likely have their pick of managers but they also thought it was a great idea to go into this season with zero strikers so maybe they are trying to make winning the league more difficult by giving themselves handicaps.

But they do.... I can't bring myself to still be 'celebrating' last night's result, when we now know our next 2-3 games are gonna be severely disrupted!

Whats the point in moaning. It's done now. It's going to happen to plenty of times at some point. Just gotta get on with things.

Woolwich lost, and we're 2 points off top 4. Life is good.

Nah, when I think about us, I'm not thinking about them.

Live in the moment.
I am, and at THIS moment, we have potentially half the first team out....
Whats the point in moaning. It's done now. It's going to happen to plenty of times at some point. Just gotta get on with things.

Woolwich lost, and we're 2 points off top 4. Life is good.
2 points off top 4, but having to play the next few games with half the team out...
Can people not look forward a week?

Arse have Southampton on Saturday (Dr Fixture List will see you now)
We have Brighton & Leiectser away, followed by Liverpool at home... With up to 6 players out.

Remember Mura? Our 2nd string (and plenty of our 1st string to be fair) struggled... What makes you think having half a dozen players out STRENGTHENS our position over the next few games?

But yeah, live for the moment, as it stands today, we're above the Arse, 5th and 2 points off 4th.

But unless they end the season now, that's gonna change!

2 points off top 4, but having to play the next few games with half the team out...

We have Brighton & Leiectser away, followed by Liverpool at home... With up to 6 players out.

Remember Mura? Our 2nd string (and plenty of our 1st string to be fair) struggled... What makes you think having half a dozen players out STRENGTHENS our position over the next few games?

But yeah, live for the moment, as if today, we're above the Arse, 5th and 2 points off 4th.
Unless they end the season now, that's gonna change!

Oh go on then, wallow in your own self pity and misery.

Cheesus christ.

The rest of us will be cheerful.

P.S If numbers are what they are, then in all likliehood the Brighton game will be postponed, so what the fuck are you talking about, captain pugwash.

Oh go on then, wallow in your own self pity and misery.
Cheesus christ.
The rest of us will be cheerful.
P.S If numbers are what they are, then in all likliehood the Brighton game will be postponed, so what the fuck are you talking about, captain pugwash.
Y'know Seaman Staines and Master Bates were both urban myths, dobcha?

Baby Cheeses!!!!

But yeah, live for the moment, as it stands today, we're above the Arse, 5th and 2 points off 4th.

But unless they end the season now, that's gonna change!

1556586037-eeyoreraincloud.png

Back
Top Bottom