OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

66f5e397-2328-41ca-b5ae-4055109cf0ab.png

Looks OK .... friendly lines if only Kane's had been the same ......
The curve on the dotted line from cavani.🤔 no problem it been given benefit of doubt to attacker but no consistency at all

I have read reports in the 40-50m range, not sure how reliable but he is the exact kind of player that would fit great into our midfield under Conte, offers goals from the midfield, can take free kicks.

With Wolves success this year I am not sure how willing they are to move him but he would be a great fit for our MF and help solve a lot of issues on this team.
Midfield three of Neves, Skipp, Hojbjerg/Lo Celso would be really nice

Midfield three of Neves, Skipp, Hojbjerg/Lo Celso would be really nice

I think I would like a more creative player with Skipp and Neves so Hjobjerg doesn't work and Lo Celso hasn't shown that consistency for us, but as a temporary group until the summer Neves help a lot because he can keep the ball under pressure, beat defenders with passes and give the back 3 an outlet that PEH and Wanks can't.

KWP is better than what we currently have but not close to good enough for what we should want if we want top 4.

Southampton and the bottom half of the table is a good fit for him.

Guardiola trying to be too clever again, playing Grealish through the middle up top. What on earth is he going to offer them playing there?

Guardiola trying to be too clever again, playing Grealish through the middle up top. What on earth is he going to offer them playing there?

They just don’t trust the strikers they have, Jesus is a striker and simply not good enough. City will be better next year if they buy a Haaland, Vlahovic, or take a gamble on Alvarez and have a proper target player.

Back
Top Bottom