Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely. Most players just stopped playing for Jose.
I loved DDR as a player and I think he's one of the most underrated midfielders in the history of Italian football (partly because he dedicated his career to Roma which is admirable), but as a manager he's simply not it.
Give him time....

Roma have generally been the better side in this game overall, but after subbing out half the side things have understandably deteriorated into a bit of a tired mess.
SPAL fans weren't at all keen on him. Even the italian experts immediately got on the offense (like the English media did with Rooney at Birmingham). I'd love to be proven wrong (and his start has been good, even against Inter when they lost) simply because I respect him so highly as a player, but I wouldn't keep my hopes high.

Who the fuck are union saint gilloise
You asks - Frankfurter answer

Mad Teacher GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

A team you don't must take serious!
Leader in the belgish league!
The 2:2 after an 0:2 - can happen!
But we are Eintracht Frankfurt and we have a "World Class Manager" (words from Hornung sport director)!

So Union Saint Gilloise is a team that can fight, that can play realy good football and it's a team they didn't be arrogant.

The team of Eintracht Frankfurt also not arrogant, but with the world class manager they play football without emotions, unsubstantiel, just “accompanying” the opponent.

So, Union Saint Gilloise is a team you have not to remember...

Deservedly eliminated against this team that cannot be taken seriously!

arrogant GIF

Back
Top Bottom