Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Premier League is getting shitter and shitter every season. The quality of the bottom 10 (yes including Chelsea)so poor. I hope these FFP rules change things soon because it is becoming such a shit spectacle farmers league with only 6-7 teams who can play any sort of competitive football.

The Premier League is getting shitter and shitter every season. The quality of the bottom 10 (yes including Chelsea)so poor. I hope these FFP rules change things soon because it is becoming such a shit spectacle farmers league with only 6-7 teams who can play any sort of competitive football.

I don't think this is the case, Sheffield and Burnley have just been utter rank bad, if anything it just means the gap between the Prem and the Champo is just outrageously massive.

Woolwich have now dominated their last 5 PL opponents almost laughably so. Like it wasn’t even a match between them and West Ham, Burnley, Sheffield or Newcastle.

I loathe them but they will very likely be winning the PL in the 2020s. They’re so good.
Just a matter of time really. & timing is everything. Liverpool losing klopp & city probably heavily punished. Chelsea & United a mess. The future is bleak. They have a young team too.
Whilst we are stuck with our fans mindset of we should be grateful for a league cup every 25 years whilst supporting our chairman giving himself a pay rise.
Although I grew up with them winning titles so maybe after the first few we will just be used to it so it’s not that bad. It will be worse at the start as we have been spoilt with them not winning titles for about 15 years or whatever it is. So we aren’t used to it.
I am sure United fans can’t get as upset at citys success anymore. They must just expect it.
Also I hope city aren’t punished whilst Woolwich are good. I understand spurs fans wanting them punished but it’s the only barrier from Woolwich winning stuff. Woolwich winning or city getting away with cheating, easy choice for me!

The best we can do is keep moving forward & focus on ourselves & block out Woolwich. We have a good keeper & defence now. Need to upgrade midfield & upfront in the summer. Outside shot of rescuing kane 🙏. Should be getting top 4 most seasons now & win the odd domestic cup. Obviously want us to win titles etc but enic & levy will have to go out massively change.

The league being a lot weaker the past 2 seasons makes levy holding us back even more frustrating. It really is wide open this season. United have lost 11 out of 27 & are 6th!
They don’t have the outstanding balance sheet we do, I’m taking a copy to Villa in case we lose and their fans abuse us. That’ll show em

Back
Top Bottom