Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Commentator taking the piss saying Woolwich have a number of tricky away fixtures coming up…
And included old Trafford in there!!!!!

Who knows , united are a bit of a dice role. They're capable of beating villa home and away, getting a point at anfield, getting a point against us, but equally capable of being thrashed by Fulham

They always have the ability to have individuals pull them out the fire

I don't think this is the case, Sheffield and Burnley have just been utter rank bad, if anything it just means the gap between the Prem and the Champo is just outrageously massive.

Yeh; reckon that's got more to do with it.

Some good players in the bottom half....... Sustained EPL wealth for lower and mid table clubs means they keep hold of their stars easier than they used to.... It's either uber-bucks or fuck off.

Paulinha
Toney
Eze
Olise
Guehi
Neto
Gibbs-White
Branthwaite
Johnson (45m)
Nevez (50m)
Mitrovic (50m)
Richarlison (60m)
Gordon (50m)
Brighton's multiple big money deals.

Yeh; reckon that's got more to do with it.

Some good players in the bottom half....... Sustained EPL wealth for lower and mid table clubs means they keep hold of their stars easier than they used to.... It's either uber-bucks or fuck off.

Paulinha
Toney
Eze
Olise
Guehi
Neto
Gibbs-White
Branthwaite
Johnson (45m)
Nevez (50m)
Mitrovic (50m)
Richarlison (60m)
Gordon (50m)
Brighton's multiple big money deals.

Leeds and Leicester will do a much better job staying up next season.

You're right.

Sheffield have 13.

It's you that's pointless.

:sonpoint:

Eyes What GIF

Just a matter of time really. & timing is everything. Liverpool losing klopp & city probably heavily punished. Chelsea & United a mess. The future is bleak. They have a young team too.
Whilst we are stuck with our fans mindset of we should be grateful for a league cup every 25 years whilst supporting our chairman giving himself a pay rise.
Although I grew up with them winning titles so maybe after the first few we will just be used to it so it’s not that bad. It will be worse at the start as we have been spoilt with them not winning titles for about 15 years or whatever it is. So we aren’t used to it.
I am sure United fans can’t get as upset at citys success anymore. They must just expect it.
Also I hope city aren’t punished whilst Woolwich are good. I understand spurs fans wanting them punished but it’s the only barrier from Woolwich winning stuff. Woolwich winning or city getting away with cheating, easy choice for me!

The best we can do is keep moving forward & focus on ourselves & block out Woolwich. We have a good keeper & defence now. Need to upgrade midfield & upfront in the summer. Outside shot of rescuing kane 🙏. Should be getting top 4 most seasons now & win the odd domestic cup. Obviously want us to win titles etc but enic & levy will have to go out massively change.
Fuck Woolwich and their cock-Saka fans.
They’re going to win fuck all.

If they fail to win the league none of that will matter.

No one wants them to win the league but it's just rational to accept they are the form team and, with their general jammy-ness and no injury plot armour they look the most likely to win it. Liverpool are winning on fumes and City are nowhere near the might of last year's run in.

That Rice goal at Luton was crucial...

No one wants them to win the league but it's just rational to accept they are the form team and, with their general jammy-ness and no injury plot armour they look the most likely to win it. Liverpool are winning on fumes and City are nowhere near the might of last year's run in.

That Rice goal at Luton was crucial...

The same little cabal were declaring them league champs in November last season.

..........And they'll take fucked-up glee from it if it does happen this time around too.

They don’t have the outstanding balance sheet we do, I’m taking a copy to Villa in case we lose and their fans abuse us. That’ll show em

They were able to spend the way they have precisely because they did first what Levy did afterwards - build a stadium. They are reaping the rewards now. So will we.

Back
Top Bottom