Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He jumped in like a crackhead and followed through.

A pen all day long in 2024.
I agree it was an ugly tackle but there was no follow with the boot - it was a collision that IF Lamptey hadn't got the ball would have been a pen. But he did get the ball - if it had gone out for a throw the ref would never have given it

You're having a laugh surely. He took out his legs. He would have been in the box with the ball if he hadn't.
Like I said if the ball goes out for a throw no one would ever dream of it being a pen.

There is no law about "how much you get of the ball" - just that you must get ball before man

At this point when we played Brighton, was we 2 or 3 nil down at this point.

I wonder how Woolwich would have done without Saliba and Gabriel at centre back and had to play two full backs there. Rice, Odegaard and Jorginho.

Which is effectively what we were without when we played that fixture.

Looked a like a foul to me

Not Funny Whatever GIF by AutoTraderUK

Like I said if the ball goes out for a throw no one would ever dream of it being a pen.

There is no law about "how much you get of the ball" - just that you must get ball before man
But the ball didn't go out for a throw.

So if we get the same situation tomorrow. You will be saying no penalty correct?

There is no law at all about getting the ball. It's a complete and utter myth.

tbf this is unusual territory for them to find themselves in, they probably have a nosebleed and case of nerves.

Gotta remember how hard it was for us to crack top 4. We had to endure the whole lasagne gate thing

Also, the fact they can just fall back into 5th and realise it will likely get them CL regardless means they probably have taken their eye off it and will focus on Europe too.

Back
Top Bottom