Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So that's a 'no' then? Might I ask if it's an A) "no, I do not know and was talking shit" or a B) "no, I do not wish to share the bullshit that I was talking"?
There is something very fundamental that you are actively refusing to accept:

I

Do

Not

Care

About

You

Or

Your

Opinion

Of

Me.

Here endeth the discussion; the time of which shall never be recovered.
Can you please stop stalking me like a greasy perv, Todd.

It's very creepy.

Lamptey is a fucking idiot.

show me where he's ever done that before and he saves it for fucking scum in this title race, at this fucking time.

Just absolutely fuck off.

these jammy fucking bastards.

Our resident gooner laughed at this.....

Movie Reaction GIF
I'm not a fucking Gooner you moron. If you're listening to that idiot Cretinousgoat, he just calls anyone who disagrees with him a "Gooner".

So what? It wasn't like Cuti where it was a red card offence follow through. He made a challenge - got the ball and both players collided

He made a clumsy challenge where he slightly touched the ball whilst following through and taking out the attackers leg.

If it wasn't awarded VAR might not give it due to that but its definitely not an outrageous decision and one 99% of our fans would be screaming for, including me.

Lamptey is a fucking idiot.

show me where he's ever done that before and he saves it for fucking scum in this title race, at this fucking time.

Just absolutely fuck off.

these jammy fucking bastards.
Honestly, a challenge like that makes me wonder about the integrity of the game. Looked as dodgy as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom