Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Need a win to get within 8 of the goons
Our resident gooner laughed at this.....

Movie Reaction GIF

I'm not sure why you think that's my job.
Because you literally said he was a 'baller'...and THEN you replied to your fucking self (who's the weirdo again?) in order to highlight your call about said player...so I asked why is he good..simple, you're not a victim...it's how things go on forums/in conversations.

Develop some confidence in yourself, Todd.
I'd have the confidence to back my opinion if someone asked...you scared little boy!...luckily my opinions are shit and no one respects them so I don't have to...right?

And the rest is repeating your bingo card...so I ask, are you going to fill me in on Wharton from the CP-City game?

Because you literally said he was a 'baller'...and THEN you replied to your fucking self (who's the weirdo again?) in order to highlight your call about said player...so I asked why is he good..simple, you're not a victim...it's how things go on forums/in conversations.

I'd have the confidence to back my opinion if someone asked...you scared little boy!...luckily my opinions are shit and no one respects them so I don't have to...right?

And the rest is repeating your bingo card...so I ask, are you going to fill me in on Wharton from the CP-City game?
There is something very fundamental that you are actively refusing to accept:

I

Do

Not

Care

About

You

Or

Your

Opinion

Of

Me.

Here endeth the discussion; the time of which shall never be recovered.

I would just let scum have it up to their first third and then bite at them.

Don't get too sucked in, or they'll space-fuck you, in behind.

*cue ledley emoji*

Back
Top Bottom