Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Villa are starting to get some of that late season luck you need...
If that was us, it would've been ruled out... and in the 7+ minutes they added on for VAR to work it out, we'd have conceded!!

We took so much wind out of their sails after the 4-0, then handed it all back to them the week after at Fulham...

THAT was a potential season defining game...

The sort of 'luck' I'm talking about...
I know we also beat Brentford, but Toney played, and scored... You could've BET your house on it!
Ok, maybe I was a bit previous with the 'luck' comment...

Did NOT see that result coming at 2-0 Villa...

Genuinely back in our own hands again now... (Just like it was before Fulham!!!!!!!)🤫

Here you go, mate: The Shed End - Chelsea FC Forums

Off you pop.
Let's see: outrage - check; victimization - check; whataboutery - check; questioning of another's purity/allegiance - check; and the coup de grace of rent-free claim - check...there's your right-wing bingo card full my man...I am or am responsible for all those things...sure, great!

Now, fill me in on why CP's Wharton is a "baller" as I've politely asked...I wasn't able to see the game and it's the decent thing to do.

And the only person that lives rent-free in my head is Bazali Bazali ...you don't rate for such things.

I'm heading to the Leinster game at the Aviva at 8 so will only get half of the scum game.

COME ON BRIGHTON!
Beer Satisfying GIF by Solus

Damn Wolves and O'Neill have had some crazy officiating this season. Swing and roundabouts huh? How about sending some of that shit Scum's way. Pricks

Let's see: outrage - check; victimization - check; whataboutery - check; questioning of another's purity/allegiance - check; and the coup de grace of rent-free claim - check...there's your right-wing bingo card full my man...I am or am responsible for all those things...sure, great!

Now, fill me in on why CP's Wharton is a "baller" as I've politely asked...I wasn't able to see the game and it's the decent thing to do.

And the only person that lives rent-free in my head is Bazali Bazali ...you don't rate for such things.
Didn't read, buv.

Soz.

Grealish showed his worth today. He doesn't get as many goals and assists as he probably should, but he's the best in the world on the left at the things he's good at and contributes to his team. Some people just don't seem to understand that he attracts opposing players more than anybody, which then gives more space for those around him. Brilliant (and unique) player that gets far too much undeserved stick for some reason.

Grealish showed his worth today. He doesn't get as many goals and assists as he probably should, but he's the best in the world on the left at the things he's good at and contributes to his team. Some people just don't seem to understand that he attracts opposing players more than anybody, which then gives more space for those around him. Brilliant (and unique) player that gets far too much undeserved stick for some reason.
City's last two goals all came from him.

He was great. Huge part of multiple goals. Drags defenders around, keeps the ball, maintains their balance very well.

He's a top player. People who think otherwise are kidding themselves - Pep doesn't spend 100 million quid on someone who isn't.

Start him off the left in the Euros if he stays fit tbh. He adds what England lack in midfield - a tempo dictator who wants to keep the ball and provide a platform for attacks.

Some people just don't seem to understand that he attracts opposing players more than anybody, which then gives more space for those around him.
the problem is Pep happens to be one of them.

Go and do your own research, dosser.
You don't rate my opinion so perhaps it's shit...so why would one suggest I go use my faculties if the results will be shit? I can't figure it out...you have...fill me in...

Back
Top Bottom