Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Omg, snore off.

I have no respect for your opinion on football, and no inclination to 'explain myself' to you, you thorough weirdo.

Fuck you think you are? lol?

Anyway, shouldn't you be on The Shed End; your team's forum?

Will help you take you mind off me for a few mins and clear your head.

Because for some reason, I'm lodged up there rent-free.
JFC you are a fucking joke TT...you big mouth a fucking player and a simple question was asked as to why he is good ("baller") and you become a little whiny bitch because you're afraid of showing your ignorance...spoiler: we already know.

You've got history of know-nothing calls (e.g. Bergwijn, Sess, so many others) so I asked a simple question because I didn't see the game...but you spend multiple posts whining instead of explicating the player's qualities...so many words instead of just saying you're talking shit.

Bergwijn!

JFC you are a fucking joke TT...you big mouth a fucking player and a simple question was asked as to why he is good ("baller") and you become a little whiny bitch because you're afraid of showing your ignorance...spoiler: we already know.

You've got history of know-nothing calls (e.g. Bergwijn, Sess, so many others) so I asked a simple question because I didn't see the game...but you spend multiple posts whining instead of explicating the player's qualities...so many words instead of just saying you're talking shit.

Bergwijn!
Here you go, mate: The Shed End - Chelsea FC Forums

Off you pop.

3 points behind villa with 2 games in hand

If we win every game from now until May 2025 , we’ll win the league

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom