Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the problem is Pep happens to be one of them.

No he isn't lmao. Grealish was one of his key players last season, racking up over 2000 minutes in the league and playing every single one of their CL knockout matches. You know, when they won a treble ??????

This season Grealish has been mostly injured. He's returned and started two games straight away. The reason he wasn't playing before was a combination of form/injury but that doesn't mean Pep doesn't recognise his importance, that's insane.

He will play a huge role if he's able to stay fit for the rest of the season, something that hasn't happened before.

Grealish showed his worth today. He doesn't get as many goals and assists as he probably should, but he's the best in the world on the left at the things he's good at and contributes to his team. Some people just don't seem to understand that he attracts opposing players more than anybody, which then gives more space for those around him. Brilliant (and unique) player that gets far too much undeserved stick for some reason.
It is an absolute pleasure to watch him play football.

Not sure what way to take the BM result.
Are they so shit they will get whooped by the Goons or did they just take it easy with that game in mind?

the problem is Pep happens to be one of them.

You don't rate my opinion so perhaps it's shit...so why would one suggest I go use my faculties if the results will be shit? I can't figure it out...you have...fill me in...
I'm not sure why you think that's my job.

You're a very odd individual.

You don't get to mine thinky for gems.

Especially as I, again, do not care for your opinion or input... on anything... whatsoever.

Do your own analysis and form your own opinions (however impoverished they may be).

And then keep them far far away from me. 👍

Develop some confidence in yourself, Todd.

Come on.

#Thinky'sGotYerBack

#YouCanDoThis

No he isn't lmao. Grealish was one of his key players last season, racking up over 2000 minutes in the league and playing every single one of their CL knockout matches. You know, when they won a treble ??????
Sound point...however, Pep promptly went out and replaced him the very next summer with a player that sits Gre Gre down...facts.

This season Grealish has been mostly injured.
And also mostly shit...in addition to or as a result off is up to the observer.

He will play a huge role if he's able to stay fit for the rest of the season, something that hasn't happened before.
Speculation...will he play midweek? He's been held out for the 'lesser' games so far...and CP (vs Madrid) is the lesser game.

Back
Top Bottom